Happy 2013! My new year started with hyperenergetic days, which resulted in cleaning drawers, sorting out old papers and fixing finally the curtains that have been hanging half-done for 1.5 years. But for some reason the energy has not reached my blog. Seems like I run into a blog-block - I started several posts but couldn't finish any of them. I think my perfectionism is fighting with my laziness.
However, I have a solution: I will give
YOU a list of the topics, so you can imagine how the story would/could/should go. (This method is adopted from a friend, who was too lazy to tell a joke, so he just gave us the overall theme and asked us to make the joke ourself. Delegation at its best, eh?)
Possible themes for your DIY post:
Firework called "Piu". Balance(d) 2013. Five foods I
can live without vs. Five foods I
can't live without. Politely rude. Wanna-be-drummer. It takes two to tango. Loyal to the Royal.
And since this is a DIY post, you can definitely come up with your own theme too, and imagine how a blog post about that would be. Also, if you get
really into it and end up writing something, send it to me and I'll post it here. With your name, naturally. And even with a photo, if you wish!
* * * * *
Wellwell, after writing this post, I don't feel lazy anymore, and the perfectionist in me has also fallen silent. Perfect! May the 2013 be full of similar win-win-situations; Happy New Year everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment